Plan Your September Getaway Today!
It has been a busy summer full of couples' vacations, romantic getaways, anniversaries and more than 30 honeymoons here at Wing Creek Resort! Thanks for making this our best August ever!
September weather here is typically just as nice as July and it is a great time to explore our beautiful area. Roads get quieter -- which makes them more fun to drive, whether you are cruising in a car or riding on a motorcycle. We have some of the top motorcycle routes in North America to explore!
Our cool mountain nights mean you can actually enjoy curling up in front of your woodburning fireplace and enjoy the crackle of a REAL fire while sipping a beverage of your choice! Or spend some time at our private beach sunbathing or roasting marshmallows at your private firepit.
- Book a Romance Package and indulge in BC VQA wine, flowers, chocolates and massages in our Falling Water Spa
- Book an Adventure Package and enjoy golf, spelunking, kayaking, paddle boarding or wind surfing
Wildlife viewing is a popular September activity as the bears come out to enjoy the kokanee spawning season and deer, eagles and osprey are always abundant.
Don't miss your chance to enjoy the relaxation and peacefulness of Wing Creek Resort this September!
Recent blog posts
- November Vacation Deals at Wing Creek Resort
- October Vacation Specials at Wing Creek Resort
- Romantic Cottages Still Available For August and September -- Booking Up Fast!
- Now Accepting Vacation Reservations For Our 2015 Season
- Kootenay Lake Early Fall Specials
- Plan Your September Getaway Today!
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!