Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
Wow! Trip Advisor named us #10 on their list of Top 25 Small Hotels in Canada! This is quite an honour because Trip Advisor is a pretty powerful big deal in the travel and vacation business!
We work hard to provide a unique and very personalized guest experience and our guests appreciate that. And we have some amazing natural splendor to work with: soaring mountains, pristine lake, lush forest, walking trails, private beach, rolling meadows, beautiful orchard, and a delightful mountain stream...just to name a few!
We've added beautiful upscale timberframe cottages with woodburning fireplaces and an increbile vacation home, plus a Retreat Centre, the Falling Water Spa and a gift shop. We want to deliver exactly the guest experience you are seeking.
- If you are coming to Canada for the first time and want to experience the majesty of our beautiful mountains and lakes, in a pristine wilderness environment and be at one with Nature ... we can provide that!
- If you are booking your honeymoon or a very special celebration ... we are a perfect choice and we will make sure every detail is exactly as you wish!
- If you need to get away for a quiet adult-oriented vacation surrounded by amazing hiking, boating and mountain biking ... we can provide that too!
But we know we are not perfect for everyone. Looking for a hectic busy vacation with crowds, busloads of tourists, and hopping nightlife? Looking for a family vacation for you and the kids? Looking for all the big box stores and chain restaurants? This is not the right choice for you!
But if your soul craves peace and quiet, if you want to be surrounded by Nature at her finest, if you love to explore mountains, caves, and marine parks, if your idea of a perfect boating trip means kayaking unexplored inlets, or even if you'd like to discover BC's founding industries of forestry and mining and explore Victorian architecture from the 1800s still in use today ... now you're speaking our language! Golf? We've got loads of options for you there too. Birdwatching? You'll see bald eagles, heron and ospreys, among many other species.
Interested? Browse our site or reserve your spot in our little piece of paradise today!
Recent blog posts
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Enjoy July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Wing Creek at Kris Kringle Craft Fair in Nanaimo
- Busy Thanksgiving Weekend Ahead
- Fall Brings So Much To Do!
- October Spa Getaway to Paradise