Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
A warm welcome to all the BC Rural Summit participants -- enjoy your visit to our naturally spectacular area! Call us if you would like to stay at an award-winning vacation resort on Kootenay Lake set in some of the most stunning scenery in the world - Wing Creek Resort - 250-353-2475.
Having discovered this breathtakingly beautiful part of the province 10 years ago, we are enthusiastic ambassadors for Kaslo and Kootenay Lake vacations and living. We love to share our secret gems with guests -- great local restaurants or excellent hiking trails, we love to let you in on the secrets!
As an adults-only vacation sanctuary set on 20 acres of prime Kootenay Lake waterfront, we offer an exclusive vacation experience surrounded by Nature -- gorgeous views of the soaring Purcell Mountains and pristine Kootenay Lake, meadows, trails, gardens, an orchard, a mountain stream cascading down to a private beach and so much more. Choose from beautiful cabins / cottages or a fabulous timber frame vacation home.
And if you are in the market for Kootenay Lake real estate and decide this area may be your new home, come talk to us about living at Wing Creek - see floorplans, custom designs, lots, and homes for sale on Kootenay Lake. Experience the magic, the tranquility and all the outdoor activities you can imagine -- you can have it all at award-winning Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake! Just a 5-minute drive from Kaslo...experience a natural paradise!
Recent blog posts
- Romantic Cottages Still Available For August and September -- Booking Up Fast!
- Now Accepting Vacation Reservations For Our 2015 Season
- Kootenay Lake Early Fall Specials
- Plan Your September Getaway Today!
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Wing Creek at Kris Kringle Craft Fair in Nanaimo