Canada Day in Kaslo
We all had a great weekend celebrating Canada Day with all of the visitors and locals in Kaslo. Friday started with a bang, literally, as the fire department put on a fantastic fireworks display that lit up the sky and rang in Canada's 144th birthday. The Kaslo Visitor Centre had a number of activities throughout the day and the weekend also marked the beginning of something that we hope to have continue, the 1st Annual Kaslo Folk Festival. Wing Creek was spooted at the Saturday market selling our homemade jams, made from the organic fruit trees here on the property.
Great weather, many great tours of the show home, a few good hikes, and a lot of thanks that we are able to live and celebrate Canada Day in the Kootenays. There is still plenty of summer left and many more adventures to be had in beautiful Kaslo and at one of Canada's premier waterfront developments.
Can't wait to see you here,
Recent blog posts
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Enjoy July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Wing Creek at Kris Kringle Craft Fair in Nanaimo
- Busy Thanksgiving Weekend Ahead
- Fall Brings So Much To Do!
- October Spa Getaway to Paradise