The State of Kootenay Lake Real Estate
We have the views, the lifestyle, the natural paradise -- but how does the market stack up?
Along with most of the province, with the exception Vancouver, the West Kootenays experienced an economic setback in the housing market from 2007-2010. Today, amidst reports of rebounds in the overall housing market, the West Kootenays are already seeing incredible increases in both listings and prices.
As of May 21st, there are 54 residential properties listed in the North Kootenay Lake and Kaslo Real Estate market. Of these 54, there are 16 properties listed for over $415,000. This information is courtesy of our local realtor and friend, Kul Nijjar.
What does this mean if you are considering investing into the Southern Interior of British Columbia? It means that there are beautiful homes available but they won't last long!
In addition, the one thing that remains in high demand and in limited supply is waterfront! Wing Creek Resort offers beautiful homes at incredible prices and the real difference maker is that residents of Wing Creek will live on 20 acres of waterfront!
Whether the Kootenays were on your radar or not, come out and see for yourself why it is one of the most spectacular representations of the Southern BC lifestyle, climate, and geography. Its beauty remains natural and its environment pristine. Find your piece of paradise today by contacting myself or one of our local realtors. Both Kul Nijjar and Seamus McKeating are strong supporters of our community and feel the same passion for Kaslo that we do for Wing Creek.
Marketing and Sales
Recent blog posts
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Enjoy July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Wing Creek at Kris Kringle Craft Fair in Nanaimo
- Busy Thanksgiving Weekend Ahead
- Fall Brings So Much To Do!
- October Spa Getaway to Paradise