Transition Measures Announced By BC Government for HST-PST Switch
Big announcement by the British Columbian Government, as they have released statements pertaining to the transition from HST back to the old PST system. They have taken several steps to make purchasing new homes easier from people in British Columbia. See the link below for the release.
The most exciting announcement for those waiting until the PST is re-installed, prior to this announcement the new home rebate offered by the goverment was capped at houses priced up to $500,000. Under the transition system, new home buyers are eligible to apply for a provincial grant of up to $42,500!!! Thus offsetting the additional tax costs on all homes up to $850,000. This is incredivble news for those hoping to get into there new home sooner than later. Coupled with a steadily increasing population, vastly improving real estate market, and the natural stunning beauty of BC's Southern Interior, makes it a great time to get back in the market!
Can't wait to see you here,
Recent blog posts
- Romantic Cottages Still Available For August and September -- Booking Up Fast!
- Now Accepting Vacation Reservations For Our 2015 Season
- Kootenay Lake Early Fall Specials
- Plan Your September Getaway Today!
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Wing Creek at Kris Kringle Craft Fair in Nanaimo