Visualizing a Community
Visualization is a skill that many of us struggle with. Picturing something that doesn't exist yet is challenging regardless of the scope and it gets increasingly difficult the larger the vision. At Wing Creek we have worked hard to help our future residents see the vision. We have described it on our blogs, written on the website, shared it one on one to those who have visited. Nevertheless it is a monumental task to envision this stunning natural property with 27 new timber frame homes, an outdoor kitchen for chef demonstrations and resident use, and a vineyard!
We are considerably different than other developments in that we have the designers of the vision living in the community. Many community developments are supported by stock photos, common script, puppies, flowers, and unicorns. From my office at Wing Creek I can see more than the view of Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains, I can see the owners maintaining the property with the kind of passion and caring that would be next to impossible to replace. I implore someone to find another develoment where the owners live on site and in one day survey future building sites, work with lawyers to complete strata forms, weed whack, prune apple trees, provide sales tours, and supervise construction!!! What I do know is that you will not find another community that has as much care and personalisation put into its development.
Now back to visualization. The plan will be executed because your home and your community is also our home and our community. The outdoor kitchen will feature beautiful stone work, a wood burning oven, and local and guest chefs preparing meals for residents, the vineyard will be planted with a hearty grape like Marechal Foch because we live here and know that the climate will not support a less durable grape, the trees will always be pruned, the homes will always be built right!
How can I help you see that vision, maybe these pictures will help:
Birchgrove building site prior to construction
See more construction photos at our Facebook site. Otherwise, come visit!
See you here,
Recent blog posts
- November Vacation Deals at Wing Creek Resort
- October Vacation Specials at Wing Creek Resort
- Romantic Cottages Still Available For August and September -- Booking Up Fast!
- Now Accepting Vacation Reservations For Our 2015 Season
- Kootenay Lake Early Fall Specials
- Plan Your September Getaway Today!
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!