You are here
There are so many options available in the natural paradise offered by British Columbia's Southern Interior. So finding your piece of paradise can be difficult. Start with what you want and compare that to the details: For instance, let's say you are looking for a watefront retirement community with private lots and quality homes. It seems like you have isolated a relatively specific product, but in fact you have detailed literally hundreds of developments in BC.
- lot size
I can't make the decision for you, but I can help you make an informed decision. So today I will address each of these and encourage you to ask for even more.
- location - Wing Creek is located on 20 acres of Kootenay Lake watefront property with orchards, hiking, trails, 500ft of private beach, and in one of the most naturally beautiful locations in all the world
- price - The West Kootenays offers a value that is unrivelled in the Interior of BC. As an example, a home the size of our show home (2,265sf) in the Okanagan on a similar sized property, but with 3 times the number of homes, would likely be listed between $1.2-1.5 million.
- builder - Hamill Creek Timber Homes is a world renowned timber frame builder. Their team of skilled craftsmen eliminate the anxiety of bulding your home. You receive a custom designed and built timber frame home at an incredible value and built by one of the world's premier timber frame companies.
- lot size - Wing Creek Resort is one of the lowest density real estate developments in Canada.
- maintenance - Strata Community means that you get to enjoy maintenance-free living.
- taxes - The West Kootenays have one of the lowest property tax assessments in Western Canada.
- fees - $235/month strata fees are considerably below average. We are able to offer them because we do not have traditional ammenities such as pools and fitness centres, we have a lake and hiking trails.
Contact me anytime for more information and Discover Where You Truly Belong