Cupid Strikes Again at Wing Creek Resort!
This weekend marked a very special date for a wonderful young Kelowna couple - as well as the beach at Wing Creek Resort!
"The question" was popped on the beach under a cloudless sky and 20c temperatures, and two more guests emerged as an engaged couple.
This is just the second time our beach has been used as the romantic setting for the traditional knee-beending ceremony, although many diamonds have been accepted in the cottages too.
Many of our guests (and visitors) have commented that Wing Creek would be the perfect setting to get married and we're working on the logistics of making that happen.
In the meantime, we were delighted to host more than 20 honeymoons last year and we host many special anniversaries each year. We are thrilled to be gaining a reputation for being the destination for Romance in the West Kootenays.
Our individual cottages ensure total privacy with no walls, floors or ceilings to share with neighbouring guests. Add cozy woodburning fireplaces and 20 acres of natural resort grounds to explore (including the beach) and you've got the perfect destination for Romance.
Need some inspiration? Check out our Romance Package or let us custom create a package just for the two of you.
Recent blog posts
- November Vacation Deals at Wing Creek Resort
- October Vacation Specials at Wing Creek Resort
- Romantic Cottages Still Available For August and September -- Booking Up Fast!
- Now Accepting Vacation Reservations For Our 2015 Season
- Kootenay Lake Early Fall Specials
- Plan Your September Getaway Today!
- NEW! July Specials at Wing Creek Resort on Kootenay Lake
- Wing Creek Resort Welcomes the 2014 BC Rural Summit to Kaslo
- Wing Creek Resort Named In Trip Advisor Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
- Wing Creek Resort Named in Top 10 Resort Inns in the World!