Rates and Packages
|Vacation Rental Rates - 2015
|July 1 – Sept 30
|Oct 1 – 31
|& May 15 – June 30
|Nov 1 – May 14
|Optional Continental Breakfast - per couple
A 10% discount is available for weekly stays in the Cedarbrook and Cedarcrest cottages. Monthly rates available in low season only. All rates are in Canadian dollars, excluding taxes, based on double occupancy, adults only. Rates are subject to change at any time prior to completion of a reservation.
New Optional Continental Breakfast
We are now pleased to be offering an optional Continental Breakfast for our guests. In additional to our always complimentary coffee and tea, you can now choose to enjoy the convenience of a delicious breakfast in the comfort of your own private space. Fresh fruit and berry platters, organic yogurt, homemade granolas, and fresh-baked muffins and baked goods with delicious Wing Creek Organics jam.
Reserve a Cedarbrook Cottage for 3 nights for the two of you and treat yourself to a bottle of BC VQA wine -- all for just $629 + tax!
Reserve a Cedarbrook Cottage for 2 nights for the two of you and relax with two 55-minute massages -- all for just $569 + tax.
Reserve a Cedarbrook Cottage for 2 nights for yourself -- special solo rate of $339 + tax.
Very limited dates available for these special offers. Available for bookings May 19 - July 1 only.
Wing Creek Resort Packages
Seeking adventure? Want to experience pure deep relaxation? Looking for the most romantic vacation in BC? Allow us to use our local knowledge to ensure you have the best vacation possible. Note: Our package prices are per person.
Mini Adventure & Relaxation Package
2 nights of accommodation in a Cedarbrook Cottage, plus:
Total Price including Accommodations: $425 + tax per person
3 nights of accommodation in a CedarbrookCottage, 2 days of activities:
- Sunset Kayak Paddle
- Round of Golf for Two at the Kaslo Golf Club + Cart
- Whitewater Rafting Trip for Two
- Relaxing Couples Massage in the Falling Water Spa
Total Price including Accommodations: $669 + tax per person
2 nights of accommodation in a Cedarbrook Cottage, 2 days of bliss
- Red or white premium BC wine or champagne
- Splash of colour bouquet of flowers
- Delicious local chocolates
- Local souvenir gift to take home
- Relaxing Couples Massage at the Falling Water Spa
Total Price including Accommodations: $375 + tax per person
Honeymoons & Custom Packages
Contact us with special requests for your Honeymoon or custom package that will make your Wing Creek stay special and perfect in every way. Each couple we host has unique preferences, styles and wishes and we are delighted to work with you to create the perfect experience just for YOU.
We are happy to source:
- premium VQA BC wine
- beautiful fresh flowers
- gourmet chocolates
We will book your deeply relaxing massage in The Falling Water Spa
We can organize every detail for a local tour or outdoor activity to thrill the adventurer in you. See below for some ideas to get you thinking:
- Kayaking Tours
- Kayak Rentals
- SS Moyie Tours
- Whitewater Rafting & River Floats
- Guided Hiking
- Spelunking (caving)
- Cat Skiing
- Heli Skiing
- Alpine Skiing
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Fishing Charters
Planning a small group event, seminar or retreat?
Wing Creek Resort can handle all your meeting needs for small groups of up to 20 people in our beautiful timber frame Retreat Centre. From set up to catering and AV equipment, we can make your next event a big success and your event planning a snap. We also schedule a limited number of retreats each year. Contact us and let's start planning your next gathering!
- Adults only.
- No pets.
- Min. stay of 2 nights in Cedarcrest Cottage. Cedarbrook Cottage may require a min. stay.
- Cottages are designed for 2 adults. Vacation Home is designed for 2 couples. A maximum of 1 additional adult is permitted per cottage at $40 extra per night.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks only.
- Cottage reservations require a deposit equal to one-night's rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations require 14 days' notice for refund minus a $30 cancellation fee.
- Deposits are non-refundable for Jazz Fest Weekend (August long weekend).
- Vacation Home reservations require a deposit equal to one-week's rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is due upon arrival.
- If you do not cancel your Cottage booking and fail to check in, the cost of one-night's stay plus taxes per cottage booked will be charged to your credit card.
- If you do not cancel your Vacation Home booking and fail to check in, the cost of one-week's stay plus taxes will be charged to your credit card.
- Early departures require full payment unless we are able to rent the cottage or vacation home to others. (Non-refundable for Jazz Fest Weekend).
- Check in time: 4 pm - 8 pm.
- If you plan to arrive later, please call to make special arrangements.
- Check out time: 11am